Hard Hat Recruits Values
The foundations of Hard Hat Recruits was constructed based on five values.
These values are an essential business requirement and are key to our long term success within the built environment. Hard Hat Recruits’ Honest No Bull approach to doing business helps us to give our customers, employees, partners and suppliers the confidence to trust in us and do business with us.
We understand that one decision/mistake by one person taken without thinking, can have a far-reaching impact across the Hard Hat community. As a result we understand that a good reputation is hard won and can also easily be lost.
- We have a winning mind-set and will leave no stone unturned to find you the best people.
- There is never a good business reason for doing the wrong thing and we will not turn a blind eye and look the other way.
- We don’t do easy or compromise. If it doesn’t feel right to us we won’t do it if it compromises our integrity, even if it means we won’t get the job.
- Don’t worry, that’s just how things work round here.
- We wish to be known for our transparency, honesty and integrity.
- This is the assurance of our behaviour in all we do. It characterises every aspect of our relationship with our internal team and external customers.
- It builds confidence and trust in us and allows us to develop positive working relationships wherever we work in the world.
- We are fair and open with everybody.
- We keep our promises.
- We are better together; we actively listen to each other and happily share knowledge to ensure that we combine our expertise.
- We work at creating excellent relationships.
- We act as if we are part of a bigger picture.
- We strive to improve and exceed expectations.
- We go the extra mile to deliver.
- We do not tolerate underperformance in ourselves or in others.
- We will not compromise on quality.
- We constantly look for innovative and creative solutions.
- We care about how our actions affect others and we treat everyone equally and embrace difference.
- We encourage everyone to achieve their maximum.
- We appreciate the skills and abilities of others.
- We appreciate others and care about the wider communities.