Hard Hat Recruits is a busy Boutique Recruitment Agency, delivering to a range of clients both local and international.
The company is in growth mode and with an existing solid client base our team in growing to take on new work and to continue to deliver the highest standard of service.
Qualified Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for an energetic and positive individual. We don’t do miserable people as life is too short and our clients and candidates deserve the very best outcome focused consultants who work with excellence in mind.
This role would suit
- a recruiter with a minimum of 1 year’s agency experience who is looking to develop a long-term career
- an established recruiter seeking qualified assignments and quality of work
Either way you will be thorough with recruitment systems and processes, and detailed in the quality of your work.
Our team are all high performers, who work extremely well together – you will be expected to manage pace, work with moving goal posts, support your team members toward the overall outcome and always play ‘above the line’. There is a good sense of humour in the office and we look out for each other.
Applicants must have recruitment agency experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- High level of written and verbal correspondence
- Written presentations
- Maintain accurate files and records
- In depth Interviewing and screening of candidates
- Building and maintaining of key candidate and client relationships
- Developing new client relationships
- Running an end-to-end recruitment desk
If you meet the above criteria, please apply online with your CV and cover letter.
We welcome applications from returning Kiwis, and those persons with the immediate right to work.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Alison or Cath on 09 282 3156.