Please be aware that due to the fact you are applying from overseas, the application process may be prolonged.
We receive hundreds of applications from overseas each month from those wishing to “live the dream”. Please check out your own suitability and eligibility before applying for positions as it is becoming increasingly difficult to make the move to New Zealand via work visas.
RIGHT TO WORK
Preference is given to candidates who are well engaged in the immigration process to New Zealand – https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas
Where relocation packages or sponsored visas are available this will be stated in the job advertisement. Candidates will need to be prepared to relocate themselves to New Zealand and have a clear understanding of the time and financial implications that this will require.
If you have any questions about working in New Zealand take a look at these useful links:
Different industries will require local registration to be able to practice in New Zealand.
Electrical and Power
EWRB registration – https://www.ewrb.govt.nz/
If you are a qualified electrical worker in your country, you will need to have had your qualifications and experience recognised by the Electrical Workers Registration Board in New Zealand, to be able to work in many of the roles within the industry.
Our clients in the Utilities sector will only accept applications from candidates who have received a letter of Assessment from the EWRB. Please note that it is clearly stated on the advertised job postings, which roles require EWRB registration.
Full Occupational list
Providing full documentation will ensure an accurate and efficient assessment of your application
- C.V (Resume) – Provided C.V in WORD format outlining
- Companies that you have worked for
- Duration in each role
- Duties carried out in each role (Including Job Title)
- Please keep CV layout and formatting simple
- C.V template can be downloaded here
- Complete attached documentation
- Evidence of immigration applications/ assessment/ right to work
- Copies of Qualifications, Certifications and industry Registrations
- Supporting information
- We recommend that you include any further information that may support your application. Email outlining your motivation, long term plans, or personal reasons for relocation to New Zealand and what you are seeking in your career.
Our services are tailor made and guaranteed. Contact us here.
Relax throughout the recruitment process, with 100% confidence in Hard Hat Recruits.