- Are you a fully registered EWRB Electrician with industrial experience?
- Quarterly incentive bonus
- Remuneration in line with experience
Fantastic opportunity for an EWRB registered Electrician with experience working on single and three phase units. This is a Senior role.
About the company
An international wholesaler recognised as a market leader in providing high quality commercial refrigeration units across New Zealand and beyond.
About the role
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, your role will involve prewiring, testing, and certifying the switch control panels and other components of single and three phase units.
- Complete wiring of commercial single and three phase plant
- Knowledge on selecting components to complete built to order units
- Design and form simple wiring diagrams for custom builds
Skills and experience
- Current EWRB practising licence as an Electrician
- Good technical understanding of the needs of compressors and pumps
- Ability to select and size cables, breakers, motor starters, relays etc.
- Experience of variable speed drives an advantage, but not essential
- Strong health and safety ethic
- Positive can-do attitude
- Highly competitive remuneration in line with experience and skillset
- Free parking
- Quarterly bonus
- Southern Cross health insurance
- Technical training provided where required in relation to the VSD and electronic control
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Martin on 09 320 4432 quoting reference #5797.
Candidates must meet the immigration eligibility criteria to apply for this role – we welcome applications from returning Kiwis and those with the right to work.