- A competitive remuneration package.
- All gear and equipment provided
- A role where you have variety
- Competitive rates and benefits
EWRB registered Glove and Barrier Line Mechanic supervisor required for stunning Nelson location.
About the company
With dedicated and passionate people on board they strive to deliver complete solutions that directly benefit the community they serve. On the cutting edge of where technology is heading, they seek out likeminded people to work within their teams. Continuous improvement is the name of the game!
About the role
Glove & Barrier Supervisor, holding EWRB registration, a current practicing license and Glove & Barrier Qualification, with experience in the construction, maintenance, upgrade, and repair of distribution networks interested in joining our team based in Nelson/Tasman.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known and progressive South Island contracting company with interesting projects around the Nelson/Tasman region. Gain further experience and personal development working with a progressive company in a supportive and fun environment.
- Working on lines up to and including 66kV
- Working on live lines
- Erecting poles and fault finding
- Supervision of the team
- Ability to work away from home and on a standby roster
Skills and Experience
- EWRB Line Mechanic Registration
- Current Practicing license
- Experience with overhead distribution assets
- Glove and Barrier certification
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Ability to foresee challenges, read situations and respond effectively
- Excellent ability to build and maintain strong, collaborative working relationships
- Relocation contribution within New Zealand on offer for the right person
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent working conditions and a variety of work on offer
- Health and life insurance
- Cheaper fuel scheme
- Professional development, training, and courses
- A competitive remuneration package with all gear and equipment provided
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Sam on 09 320 4432 quoting reference #5805
Essential: Registration with a relevant professional body is expected.
There are no visa/sponsorship opportunities available with this role. This is a permanent position, therefore only applicants with full, valid, permanent working rights will be considered.
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.