- A competitive remuneration package.
- All gear and equipment provided
- A role where you have variety
- Competitive rates and benefits
EWRB registered line technician needed to construct, manage, and maintain essential energy and environmental infrastructure.
About the company
With dedicated and passionate people on board they strive to deliver complete solutions that directly benefit the community they serve. On the cutting edge of where technology is heading, they seek out likeminded people to work within their teams. Continuous improvement is the name of the game!
About the role
Transmission Line Mechanic, holding EWRB registration and a current practicing license, with experience in the construction, maintenance, upgrade, and repair of distribution networks to join our Nelson team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known and progressive South Island contracting company with interesting projects around the Nelson/Tasman region. Gain further experience and personal development working with a progressive company in a supportive and fun environment.
- Construct, replace and maintain pole structures, conductors, and associated equipment.
- Complete line work using industry best practice and to the skill level expected
- Comply with health, safety, environmental, customer and regulatory requirements
- Maintain field paperwork, reports, and inspection documentation
Skills and experience
- Current EWRB Line Mechanic registration and extensive experience as a Line Man
- A true leader with proven experience
- Must be process driven and detail oriented
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to motivate others
- Relocation contribution within New Zealand on offer for the right person
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent working conditions and a variety of work on offer
- Health and life insurance
- Cheaper fuel scheme
- Professional development, training, and courses
- A competitive remuneration package with all gear and equipment provided
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Sam on 09 320 4432 quoting reference #5804
Essential: Registration with a relevant professional body is expected.
There are no visa/sponsorship opportunities available with this role. This is a permanent position, therefore only applicants with full, valid, permanent working rights will be considered.
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.