- Time served qualified electricians
- Exclusive Benefits Program
- Competitive base salary plus allowances and overtime rates
Are you a time served trade qualified fitter looking to secure a permanent role within manufacturing ? We are in growth mode and are the best at what we do – join us.
About the company
Join one of the world’s leading logistics automation companies that delivers data-driven & robotic solutions for logistics automation.
About the role
Based at our customers Auckland Distribution Centre. As Maintenance Technician, the successful candidate will be required to work within the 24/7 rotating shift pattern, including a 4 on 4 off shift cycle (2 x 12-hour days, and 2 x 12-hour nights). The primarily responsibility is to ensuring the continuous smooth operation of the facility.
In this role you will be reporting to the Maintenance Manager and be involved in all projects around repair and preventative maintenance.
- Focussed on keeping production running
- Reduce breakdowns
- Carry out preventative maintenance on machinery
Skills and experience
- An Electrical trade qualification
- Operation in the repair and maintenance of technical systems of a similar environment
- Experience providing maintenance assistance during full operation of facility, conducting preventative / corrective maintenance, and replacing defective parts.
- Commitment to safety, quality, and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work under pressured environments and work against given timelines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of PLC controlled plant equipment and/or pneumatic equipment desirable
- Ideally you will come from a similar, fast paced production environment.
- Positive, supportive, and professional work environment
- Free basic Southern Cross Medical Insurance
- Car parking
- Flexibility with 4 days on 4 days off
- Guaranteed annual take home earnings
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Samantha on 09 320 4432 quoting reference #5801.
Candidates must be fully vaccinated to be considered for this role and have the full right to work in NZ, we are unable to consider offshore applicants unless you are a returning NZ Citizen.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.hardhatrecruits.co.nz
Hard Hat Recruits – Recruiting your Executive and Technical professionals in New Zealand