- Leading a dedicated and hardworking team
- Join a progressive and reputable South Island organisation
- Competitive remuneration package with vehicle
An experienced Project Manager required to join an Electrical Distribution team in Nelson/Tasman on the Customer Services Team
About the company
With dedicated and passionate people on board they strive to deliver complete solutions that directly benefit the community they serve. On the cutting edge of where technology is heading, they seek out likeminded people to work within their teams. Continuous improvement is the name of the game!
About the role
Reporting to the Projects Manager, this busy role within the Power & Communication Services sector effectively and successfully manages a variety of Distribution Network projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known and progressive South Island contracting company with interesting projects around the Nelson/Tasman region. Gain further experience and personal development working with a progressive company in a supportive and fun environment.
- Providing engineering design and planning
- Preparing proposals and quotations
- Providing technical support and improving work methods
- Project Management
- Client Liaison
- Leadership and Management
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of pricing and estimating
- Commercial and contractual knowledge
- Application and knowledge of Electrical Network Design Standards
- Competent computer skills – MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Holds qualifications in Project management or the work experience to understand project management in New Zealand
- New Zealand qualifications/registration in an electrical discipline desirable
- Relocation contribution within New Zealand on offer for the right person
- Extra contribution to KiwiSaver after your first year
- All permanent & Fixed-term employees qualify for Cigna Life Insurance cover.
- Wellness programmes, team activities, and social clubs
- Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and initiatives
- Mobile phone and laptop
- A competitive remuneration package
- A varied role where no day is the same
- Career and development opportunities.
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Sam on 09 320 4432 quoting reference #5809
Essential: Registration with a relevant professional body is expected.
There are no visa/sponsorship opportunities available with this role. This is a permanent position, therefore only applicants with full, valid, permanent working rights will be considered.
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.