- Supported training and career development
- Flexible work patterns
- Highly competitive remuneration
Excellent opportunity for a Registered Valuer with a minimum of 2 years’ NZ experience to join our supportive team.
About the role
The successful candidate will have a consistent pipeline of work on projects across the commercial, industrial, and residential sectors. A key part of the role involves building strong relationships with clients and lenders. The post holder will also be expected to play an active role in marketing initiatives.
Skills and experience
- Registered Valuer in NZ
- 2 years’ NZ experience as a valuer
- Ability to build positive relationships with customers and lenders
- Outstanding communication and customer facing skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current clean drivers’ license
- Career development and training support
- Administrative support
- Highly competitive remuneration based on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting, varied, and consistent pipeline of work
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format.
Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Martin on 09 320 4432 quoting reference #5756.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.hardhatrecruits.co.nz
Hard Hat Recruits – Recruiting your Executive and Technical professionals in New Zealand