- Established NZ Owned business in growth mode
- Build and maintain site level relationships
- Get out and about – don’t get stuck behind the desk
Fast paced and busier than ever – this essential service is seeking a sales specialist to develop and maintain ongoing industry relationships
A family-owned business, our client is well established and busier than ever providing hydro excavation and related services in the residential, commercial and civil construction environment.
Are you a motivated sales and business development specialist who can sniff out a lead? If you can build and maintain site level relationships with Project Managers, Site Managers and Civil Engineers then this could be the perfect role for you. You’ll spend the majority of your time onsite, with an eye on the next project and how our client’s company can be a part of it.
The successful candidate may have a background in civil construction but, most importantly, will understand the pressures of project driven work. Self-motivated, you’ll also want to continue your own professional development – this is an excellent opportunity to grow with the company and take ownership of your role.
Skills and experience
- Experience in civil construction or similar environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Experience or knowledge of CRM systems; set up and implementation
- Proven experience in building and maintaining worthwhile business relationships
- Foresight and the ability to see the big picture
- Full NZ Class 1 Driver’s Licence
- Vaccination required
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Amanda on 021 0818 7342 quoting reference #5802.
There are no visa/sponsorship opportunities available with this role. This is a permanent position, therefore only applicants with full, valid, permanent working rights will be considered.