- Fabulous North Shore location
- Flexible work patterns
- Highly competitive remuneration
Outstanding opportunity for a Structural Engineer with a minimum of 3 years’ NZ experience to join our friendly and supportive team.
About the role
The successful candidate will have a consistent pipeline of work on projects across the commercial, industrial, and residential sectors. As senior or chartered structural engineer you will produce detailed drawings, plans and designs. You will be expected to manage projects from start to finish to include seismic strengthening, renovations, remediations, and new builds. You will act as a coach, mentor and guid to junior staff members.
Skills and experience
- NZ Chartership is preferred, but not essential
- Knowledge of NZ Codes and guidelines
- 3 years’ NZ experience in structural design and assessment
- Ability to build positive relationships with customers and other key stakeholders
- Outstanding communication and customer facing skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ambitious and passionate about your work
- Current clean drivers’ license
- Career development and training support
- Administrative support
- Highly competitive remuneration based on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting, varied, and consistent pipeline of work
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format.
Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Martin on 09 320 4432 quoting reference #5757.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.hardhatrecruits.co.nz
Hard Hat Recruits – Recruiting your Executive and Technical professionals in New Zealand