- Iconic NZ business
- 5 weeks annual leave – relocation assistance for the right candidate
- Flexible roster – great for work/life balance
Hourly rate and overtime allowances.
Complete project and installation work. Maintain electrical systems to keep plant running on daily basis.
About the company
The company is a leading, iconic NZ food and solutions company. A kiwi success story. Their food is enjoyed in more than 65 countries around the world. They have seven plants across NZ. Strong values, and the opportunity to develop your career.
About the role
Looking for an experienced, self-motivated, and qualified electrician to join the team. You will be working on a flexible roster of days and nights, as well as a Saturday approximately every three weeks.
- Attend breakdowns.
- Optimise equipment reliability and performance.
- Complete project and installation work.
- Commitment to Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Skills and experience
You will need to have a current New Zealand Electrical Registration and Practising licence.
- Proven experience in working with electrical motors AC and DC, general lighting, power circuits, VSD’s motor starters and control circuits.
- Experience working in a processing environment.
- Experience in Food Production and/or Industrial Electrical would be an advantage.
- Undertake pre-employment drug testing.
The company lives and breathes their values, they believe people are the most important part of their business. They provide ongoing support and training.
- Staff discounts on product
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Guaranteed hours and overtime on offer
- Established Union agreement.
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Tash on 021 0286 3755 quoting reference #5834
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.hardhatrecruits.co.nz
Hard Hat Recruits – Recruiting your Executive and Technical professionals in New Zealand