- Flexible roster – great for work/life balance
- Iconic NZ Business. Relocation assistance for the right candidate
- Maximise efficiency of the plant
Base + Kiwisaver + Medical Insurance.
Drive performance improvement in plant maintenance. Maximise safety and productivity.
About the company
The company is a leading, iconic NZ food and solutions company. A Kiwi success story. Their food is enjoyed in more than 65 countries around the world. They have seven plants across NZ. Strong values, and the opportunity to develop your career.
About the role
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, we are looking for a qualified and experienced Maintenance Engineer to ensure the smooth running of the plant.
- Minimise downtime of the plant by maintaining equipment
- Address and attend to breakdowns
- Replace and/or repair damaged components
- Diagnostic testing to determine issues on malfunctioning systems
- Support operations and operational equipment
- Maintain and support health and safety standards
Skills and experience
You will need to have a New Zealand recognised Fitter qualification.
- Experience within FMCG processing environment
- Knowledge of bearings, seals and gaskets and alignment principles
- Proven experience in hydraulics, pneumatics, and conveyor systems
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Pre-employment drug testing
The company lives and breathes their values, they believe people are the most important part of their business. They provide ongoing support and training.
- Staff discounts on product
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Health Insurance subsidies for you and your family
- Career Progression opportunities
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Tash on 021 0286 3755 quoting reference #5835.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.hardhatrecruits.co.nz
Hard Hat Recruits – Recruiting your Executive and Technical professionals in New Zealand